What Was Your First Android Phone And/or Tablet That You’ve Ever Used/Owned?

Accessidroid – your premiere Source for Android information with Accessibility in Mind Forums Hardware Discussion What Was Your First Android Phone And/or Tablet That You’ve Ever Used/Owned?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Trenton
    Participant

Greetings!

The first Android tablet I own, was the Sero 7 Pro from Hisense. It was a Walmart exclusive for $129, and ran Android 4.2.1 Jellybean for it’s lifespan. It was a competitor to the Nexus 7 2013.

My first ever Android phone, was the BLU (Bold Like Us) Life One X 2016. It was $99.00, and ran Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for its lifespan.

Both devices let you activate Talkback via the Two-Finger-Hold method, on the power screen.

ctboss
    Keymaster

The first Android device I ever owned was the Google G1 unlocked. it cost me brand new 400. It was either late 2008 or 2009 but I know I owned it for sure before I got my iphone 3gs. in june 2009. because I actually sold it to pay for my iphone 3gs. It came with android 1.4 and I upgraded it to 1.5. we used a launcher by tv raman called the marvin shell, and a lot of for the blind apps back then. also, I too owned a BLU phone, the model was called the r1hd and I think I paid like 149 for it it was decent at the time in 2016 with 2gb ram, and so on. after that I owned a samsung s8, a google pixel 3a, and now a pixel 3xl. Android has been a awsome ride and I vote for it to grow and get better every day.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.