Submitted byJack Falejczyk
Description✌️✌️22.214.171.124 w/ WARP – the free app that makes your Internet more private – ✌️✌️
126.96.36.199 w/ WARP makes your Internet more private and safer. No one should be able to snoop 🔍 on what you do on the Internet. We’ve created 188.8.131.52 so that you can connect to the Internet securely anytime, anywhere.
A better way to connect 🔑
184.108.40.206 with WARP replaces the connection between your phone and the Internet with a modern, optimized, protocol.
Greater privacy 🔒
220.127.116.11 with WARP prevents anyone from snooping on you by encrypting more of the traffic leaving your phone. We believe privacy is a right. We won't sell your data.
Better security 🛑
18.104.22.168 with WARP protects your phone from security threats like malware, phishing, crypto mining and other security threats. Enable 22.214.171.124 for Families option from the DNS settings inside the app.
Easy to use ✌️
One-touch setup to make your Internet more safe and private. Install it today, get a more private Internet, it’s that simple.
The only way to get WARP+ 🚀
We test thousands of paths over the Internet every second to find which have the best performance. Skip right past Internet traffic jams using the same technology that we use to make thousands of websites 30% faster (on average).
Subscription Information for WARP+
• 126.96.36.199 with WARP is free, but WARP+ is a paid feature which can be enabled at any time.
• Subscribe on a monthly basis to receive unlimited WARP+ data for the duration of the subscription.
• Your subscription will automatically renew for the same package length at the same price until you cancel in settings in the Google Play Store at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period and/or WARP+ data transfer credits, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Free or Paidfree with in-app purchases
Accessibility StatementAll of the app's controls are labeled, however there are a few quirks to keep in mind. One is persistent no matter which device you're using, while one very annoying bug only occurs on tablets (BrailleNote Touch Plus used for testing).
1. Double tapping the on/off switch does NOT connect you to the dns and/or vpn, even if the switch is in the on position. Instead, you need to long-press (double tap and hold) the switch. When in the off position, long-pressing will bring up the provisioning screen that will install the needed vpn profile. You should then see that you are connected and that your transit routes are secured and encrypted. If you need to disable the service, long-press the switch again and you will be asked how long you would like 188.8.131.52 to be disabled.
2. On the BrailleNote Touch Plus running Android 8.1.0, and possibly other tablets as well, the app suffers a critical bug that makes the license key modification screen refuse to reveal itself in its entirety. The license key is what identifies you as a Warp Plus customer, and can be used to share your Warp Plus connection with mobile devices and desktop pc's. Having the partial inability to change the license key may be a showstopper, unless the first device you install the app on is a BrailleNote Touch Plus, at which point you should buy a Warp Plus subscription on your Touch so you can share its license key with any other device you need. If you need to change the license key to one from another device, you may be able to make the edit box and save button show by double tap/swiping to the right near the bottom of the screen, though this does not always work. If push comes to shove, disable the keysoft screenreader and get someone with working eyeballs to help you with this step.